יום שבת, 26 בספטמבר 2009

Thoughts

I know that of I wont write now all of what has been runing in my head will never be spoken out, its not good. I believe talking is good. but I find out that part of ebing single is also not sharing many of the thoughts I have. In a way this is also why I've created this blog. to share thought...here we go
For a few years I've met some men, as part of my work, they were young, cute, always a bit flurtatiuos, I always felt a bit embarresed by the fact that I found them attractive, interesting, men I wold like to go out with
Now, I'm not doing that job any more, they are single, my interest in them still exsist, its part of being alone. (Or at least an integral part of me being alone...I see men that are interesting, yes, potential candidates,)any way, now I'm not sure if its just the fact that I feel so alone, especialy tonight, or is it because I really think we might be able to get something going
One of my most amazing friends, V, always nudges me to keep my mind open, she is so right. Its easy to close my self up. But, in this case, is keeping my mind open not just an oprtunity for minor heart aches and dissasters? I dont know. This is something I need to not only write but also talk
Lala tov

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה